Delivery & Shipping Policy
Before we get into specifics, let us be clear on our shipping “philosophy”: ·
- We want to get things to you as quickly as humanly possible ·
- We are not in business to “profit” from shipping; you are charged what we are charged ·
- Under commit; over deliver
Our shipping service are Delhivery, Pionexxco, DTDC, Professional courier, FedEx Ground or FedEx Home Delivery ..etc.,
Delivery Time : Delivery Time is dependent on 2 factors:
- “Availability”. Every product detail’s page will show a value similar to “Usually Ships in 3-5 days”. It is also noted in the Shopping Cart, and informs you of how quickly an item will be ready to ship out. For example, some items will ship within 24 hours, others in a couple days, while some may take as many as several weeks (especially custom products). The “Availability” value is an estimate. We do our best to ship items out as quickly as possible, so we often get orders out more quickly than is noted by the “Availability” timeframe, but please do not count on that.
- The method of delivery – our Free shipping method is either Delhivery, Pionexxco, DTDC, Professional courier.
Additionally, please note that delivery time is also based on “business” days. For example, if you place an order on Sunday, it’s impossible for us to ship an item the same day as all the shippers are closed.
Free Shipping Offers : Orders over Rs.1000/- qualify for Free Shipping, which will be Delhivery, Pionexxco, DTDC, Professional courier Free shipping promotions are available on domestic shipments, within India, only.
Calculating Cost : We do not profit from shipping. Should you charge Rush shipping, or if we’re shipping your order internationally, your shipping cost will be exactly the same as we are charged by whichever shipping company is used to deliver your package.
International Shipping : If you’d like to make a purchase and have it shipped internationally, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org . Be sure to include a list of the products you’d like to purchase, your shipping address, phone number, and the email address to which we should send a invoice . A member of our Customer Service team will contact you to make all the arrangements.